Re: [LUG] Re-subscription and hello.

On Mon, 8 Jul 2019, 23:06 Joseph Bennie, <jay@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Open source isnt a tool for the masses. its an epic swiss army knife for people that do real shit with software.

On the contrary, open source is absolutely for the masses, but only a small percentage of those masses will be bothered to investigate what it's all about. In exactly the same way that science is for the masses but only a small percentage of those masses will ever be scientists.

Average
people should buy a mac, a chromebook or an android device!

LOL! "Sent from my iPhone" ;)

We expect people to RTFM and google until they’re eyes bleed. :)

You may, but you do not speak for me. I personally welcome newb questions.

Grant. :)