Re: [LUG] Re-subscription and hello.

Hi Jon,

yes your post worked. but just before you get started can i just prompt that you
understand list rules and etiquette : you know the ones that dont exist but everyone
assumes.

a) dont even think about spaming the list
b) politics is very OT - just because we are into helping others with OS != a
political belief or mindset. #im already offended you even mentioned it. I normally
just lurk!

free as in open, not free as in beeris often misunderstood:

Open source isnt a tool for the masses. its an epic swiss army knife for people that
do real shit with software. Average people should buy a mac, a chromebook or an
android device! They are simply not equipped with the capacity to deal with real
opensource tools unless they actually want to learn. and thats where we help ....
but we are not pc world support! We expect people to RTFM and google until they’re
eyes bleed. :)

have a nice day. your friendly OS partner:)

Sent from my iPhone