[LUG] Using mv command

Hi All

I can't work this one out. Is it possible to move all files inside multiple folders to a single folder. I have a directory called 2013 and Google Photos has 'helpfully' put all images into multiple folders. 2013-6-01 etc. I want all images for 2013 to simply be in the 2013 folder. In addition to this I am trying to combine multiple photo libraries! So I am trying to

Take all images in multiple folders

Move to single folder

Check for duplicates and if so add 01, 02, 03

Is this possible using mv please?