Re: [LUG] unifi and soho wifi controllers

I use Mikrotik mostly but undeniably Ubiquiti wireless hardware has better performance. I don't know why. No amount of fiddling with my Mikrotik ACs make them as fast as Ubiquiti out the box.

Though tbh on a typical Cornwall FTTC connection, you won't care for the performance difference. You've got to remember I'm on 10G in Singapore ;)

I highly recommend chatting with https://linitx.com/ & getting your kit from them.

Cheers,