Re: [LUG] Upgrade bitch of the day.

On 07/09/18 14:17, mr meowski wrote:
> So is everyone upgrading to 18.04 then? We're still a month too early
> for 18.10 so I guess so.

It is start of academic year, so I have about 11 U3A machines on Ubuntu
to update to 18.04 LTS from 16.04 LTS before classes start next week.
All went well except the old Dell D430, some are on 32 bit very old
machines these all use Xubuntu 32 bit.
I use LTS to avoid an intermittent upgrade during academic year; so
14.04, 16.04 18.04 and I assume 20.04 next time.
My own machines use OpenSUSE (some Leap 15 , some Tumbleweed) so I do
not see the Ubuntu agro on my own machines.

--
regards
Eion MacDonald