Re: [LUG] Installing Debian / Devuan in a VM on Windows 10

On Mon, Sep 03, 2018 at 06:57:20PM +0000, mr meowski wrote:

> Honestly it's hard to see how you could possibly be going wrong... It
> really is just clicking on a couple of obvious buttons in a GUI.
>
> Details? There are also a million billion HyperV guides out there
> ranging from guru to complete beginner.

Thank you

Reasons: I have to have windows but I find it really difficult to use after
debian. Otherwise frankly I would scrub the windows and just use Debian

I will try again tomorrow evening, and try and look at the millions of
websites. last two times it was "cannot find boot". I know I am doing
something silly and it is driving my nuts.

Will work out step by step to find out what the heck it is I am doing
wrong..

Tks

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately