[LUG] Installing Debian / Devuan in a VM on Windows 10

I am having problems installing a version of Debian in Hyper V on Windows
10

Ram: 4GB
Processor: Intel i3-4010U CPU at 1.7GHz
Hard drive spare - lots

Does anyone of a simple website that I can follow the instructions?

To be honest for now all I want is a basic terminal and vim / latex.
Spreadsheet would be nice tho'

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately