Re: [LUG] Email clients

On 04/08/18 08:44, M. J. Everitt wrote:

To be perfectly honest, Neil, I think in your situation I'd ditch mail
clients completely, and simply use a decent webmail ciient such as zoho
.. *IF* mail clients really are an issue for you...

Fwiw, I've been using Thunderbird for Years both on Windoze and Linux
(work AND home), and with the addition of the Lightning calendar which
sync's with my phone, and a few add-ons to make the interface nicer, and
integrate GPG .. I really quite like it.

MJE

I can't ditch the mail clients, as both wife and daughter use TBird and I don't want to try to move them over to web mail.

Also, I am perfectly happy with TBird. I am simply looking for a second one to have on my computer 'just in case'.

Neil