[LUG] tensor flow on the Pi

https://www.tensorflow.org/install/install_raspbian

Doesnt sound like much perhaps but there is also QPUlib which is an attempt to bring the graphics processor of the pi into the equation. This could bring 24Gops into use which means you could by 100 zeros and be crunching for less than the equivalent Nvidia if my mafs is correct. Still hoping for ARM to get back to me to see if they will give me access to their ML core so I can make a 3TOP usb stick for 'freeing' up AI for the masses.

Tom te tom te tom