Re: [LUG] a mouse to use on your laptop when its on your lap?

On 30/07/18 22:07, Julian Hall wrote:
I've used a Logitech trackball previously on my desktop. Very useful if you have limited space. The only issue here is that it's battery powered; I would personally prefer something wired or you risk being without a mouse if your batteries die when you're out.
now something a bit smaller - with USB so when the blue tack (holding it on the trackpad) gives way it doesn't disappear down the side of the seat where you cant get your fingers and if you move the seat it crushes whatevers there to a fine dust!
Tom te tom te tom