Re: [LUG] a mouse to use on your laptop when its on your lap?

My wife has quite a nice laptop but can't get on with touch pads at all. She uses a logitech M570 roller ball mouse which doesn't move, as follows:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Wireless-Mouse-Trackball-Windows/dp/B0042BBR2S/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1532981988&sr=8-3&keywords=rollerball+mouse

A bit pricey but, hey, she's worth it. She got the idea from our son who uses it for gaming on a laptop.

George