From: list [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom via list
Sent: 19 May 2018 11:20
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Tom
Subject: [LUG] Holsworthy Coder Dojo

In a moment of madness I have started the engine on creating a Coder Dojo
(https://coderdojo.com/) in Holsworthy. I have no idea on the levels of interest - I
can probably manage a half dozen or so on my own if they have their hardware etc but
if anyone is interested in helping or can provide equipment* then I'd be interested
in hearing from you.

* I think I will need things that can run scratch, do some python coding and I have
a few RaspberryPis  that I can use for 'physical' computing.

Cheers
Tom te tom te tom