Re: [LUG] Holsworthy Coder Dojo

Hi Tom

Excellent news and great work, ) In terms of frequency, You may find
weekly is a lot of commitment (don't forget volunteers need to be
equally available), You may need time to order items ( or allow for
delivery) between events, monthly seems fine but, is a long 4 weeks
till the next one, especially if you are working on something and get
stuck and need help.

Fortnightly is how the Torbay code clubs run, and to me strikes the
right balance.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton