From: list [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of mr meowski
Sent: 22 January 2018 17:37
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] Linux training - What we are up against

On 22/01/18 17:34, Paul Sutton wrote:

> On 22/01/18 16:24, Peter Rogers wrote:
>> Don't be too harsh, this site was put together as a school project (wasn't it?).
>> Yes there are spelling and grammatical mistakes, and the layout has that vintage
>> internet feel you don't see these days, but I'm sure the children enjoyed putting
>> it together.....
>> One thing that concerns me is that the toilets are only open from 10 to 2
>> weekdays, and not at all over the weekend.  Doesn't seem very customer friendly,
>> especially if the customers are disabled....

Hey, I'm not knocking it... There's no denying it has a certain charm :]

Cheers

Oh dear... perhaps I should update mine then?
http://www.kendallnet.co.uk/aboutthe.htm

It was not so much "released", more like "escaped". I cobbled it together when Learn
Direct were offering free website tuition it the 1800's. And it shows, oh how it
shows :-(

Even the content is out of date <sigh>. Perhaps it would be kinder to just "retire"
it, like me?