Re: [LUG] Linux training - What we are up against

Don't be too harsh, this site was put together as a school project (wasn't it?).
Yes there are spelling and grammatical mistakes, and the layout has that vintage
internet feel you don't see these days, but I'm sure the children enjoyed putting it
together.....
One thing that concerns me is that the toilets are only open from 10 to 2 weekdays,
and not at all over the weekend.  Doesn't seem very customer friendly, especially if
the customers are disabled....