Re: [LUG] Linux training - What we are up against

On 22/01/18 16:24, Peter Rogers wrote:
> Don't be too harsh, this site was put together as a school project (wasn't it?).
> Yes there are spelling and grammatical mistakes, and the layout has that vintage
> internet feel you don't see these days, but I'm sure the children enjoyed putting
> it together.....
> One thing that concerns me is that the toilets are only open from 10 to 2
> weekdays, and not at all over the weekend.  Doesn't seem very customer friendly,
> especially if the customers are disabled....

hmm, From what i understand you can buy a RADAR key from the shop for
library for 4.50, and that gives you access to any disabled toilets at
any time you need.

I would guess the opening times probably refer to the shop and toilets
are in side the shop building.   But not really very clear.

Paul