Re: [LUG] Fedora to ???

Thanks everyone for coming back to me. Just looking at finances and it
is going to be a while before I can afford a m2 drive. Unfortunately,
I am on half pay at the moment due to ill health. That said I have
loads of spare laptop drives. So working on Mr Meowski's plan, I could
create the os that works and then mirror onto a future m2 disk. Would
that work please?

Thanks

Rich

Kind Regards