Re: [LUG] Fedora to ???

Hi

Thanks for throwing the ball back.

I'm going to make life easier for myself. Essentially the laptop is
working fine. I have installed Ubuntu 16.04 LTS. I haven't looked into
any of the questions. I need something working! Your email was as
usual very comprehensive and I will be taking action on the advice.
However, I want to separate data from the os so I'm going to invest in
an ssd for the desktop. At which point I will be working on getting
the desktop up and running.

As you say it will be an adventure and learning experience and I'm
looking forward to it. I'll get the ssd and then get the ball rolling.

I know you suggested working on the laptop but I really do need to
keep something running at the moment. So here is my desktop
motherboard specs:
http://www.asrock.com.tw/MB/Intel/B250M-HDV/index.asp

The beauty of using this board is that is up to date. I will be
learning how to configure uefi etc.Anyway, when I have the drive I'll
start the journey!

Thanks

Rich

Kind Regards