Re: [LUG] Graphics Cards that work with Linux

The system shows this:
1 x Ultra M.2 Socket, supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)**

So I presume I am good to go to buy a M2 drive?

http://www.asrock.com/MB/Intel/B250M-HDV/index.asp#SpecificationÂ

The above is the board I have.

Thanks

Rich