[LUG] Graphics Cards that work with Linux

Hi Guys

Thanks for all the help with the previous queries especially Mr Meowski. It was an abortive attempt because of the difficulties with Kobylake and drivers. This exists for Windows as well as Linux.

So on to the new query. Is there a specific list of graphics cards that will work with Linux. I need a card with HDMI and also be a better option than the onboard graphics of my current one. I have started video editing so anything that helps that would be great.

Thanks for the help.

Rich

--

Richard Brown