Re: [LUG] HDMI

On 02/09/17 19:24, Richard Brown wrote:
> Trying to ssh in and it keeps rejecting the password. I am using my user
> password, would this be the correct password for ssh or is it something
> else please?

Make sure you are specifying the exact username on the new Kabylake
system when you connect in case your username on the machine you're
SSHing from is different.

So, presuming your username on Kabylake is "rich" and you're connecting
from another *nix system:

ssh rich@xxxxxxx

Obviously replace "rich" as appropriate and I doubt your Kabylake box is
on IP 1.2.3.4 either but you know what I mean...

Cheers