[LUG] Computer Controlled Lighting

Hi All

I want to try to do something special for my family. Create a lightshow!

I want to try to get hold of 20 or so lights that I can control from the computer - change colour/turn off etc. I want to build a lightboard rather than have them attached to a ceiling. The idea is to have a piece of music playing and for me to programme the lights so they 'dance' to the music.

Any ideas where I will find a product please?

Thanks

Rich

--

Richard Brown