Re: [LUG] Computer Controlled Lighting

On 27/08/17 18:16, Richard Brown wrote:
I want to try to get hold of 20 or so lights that I can control from the computer - change colour/turn off etc. I want to build a lightboard rather than have them attached to a ceiling. The idea is to have a piece of music playing and for me to programme the lights so they 'dance' to the music.

DMX is the industry standard.

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga+dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\