[LUG] 20170826 Thanks to all in Cornwall and DC Lug

Dear folk,
20170826
20170826 Thanks to all in Cornwall and DC Lug

You recently helped me with suggestions to allow my son do a 'Skype'
interview when on holiday in Cornwall.
Interview for job did not go his way, so they extended the family
holiday in Cornwall.
I wish to advise that he and his family thought that Cornwall and the
folk there were the best place they had ever taken a family holiday.
That includes most of UK and France.
Thanks for the warm welcome to strangers.
Thanks for all the help.
--
regards
Eion MacDonald