Re: [LUG] HDMI

Frustrating day yesterday. Work went on too long and then I had to go to a bbq! Turned the computer on and it worked fine. Sound and vision returned. I'll see what happens tonight when I turn on again. I think I will be looking at ensuring it doesn't keep repeating itself.Â

Thanks for the link above it will be useful in trying to ensure it stays fine.

Thanks for all the help.

Rich