Re: [LUG] Changing User ID.

Now I'm totally baffled. Files that refused to open yesterday but had no lock files and hadn't been accessed in months will now open. Also the files I originally had problems with open too. I haven't made any changes to the system, so I have no clue, particularly why the files which were locked yesterday will open today.

Julian