Re: [LUG] Security Thoughts

On 30/03/17 09:29, Paul Sutton via list wrote:
Good point there,   it is another layer especially if you have a potable
device.  Out of interest if my netook is encrryped and I copy a file to
/ from say a usb flash disk,  does that file get encrypyed '/ decrypted
on the fly ?
That is my understanding

Not sure if it is worth using something like enigmail too to at least
sign e-mails  and eventually encrypt e-mails   keeps some things private.
Take a look at https://protonmail.com for the truly paranoid