[ Date Index ]
[ Thread Index ]
[ <= Previous by date /
[ Next by date /
thread => ]
[LUG] Computers - leave on or turn off
- To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [LUG] Computers - leave on or turn off
- From: Richard Brown via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 15:11:05 +0000
- Delivered-to: dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dclug.org.uk; s=1475831162; h=Sender:Content-Type:Reply-To:From:List-Subscribe:List-Help:List-Post:List-Unsubscribe:List-Id:Subject:To:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version; bh=Ah1QZAT6snVsiZs6bxhId5G27kuPq7bUvga+NGjXbhk=; b=E/OdbZFOBzFH5TW4hB61eyswW8HhkznjnvnXeNgn6E+HQ/8xoPphLTmlZcQ04nQIa22zxNv8e9fi2tweuUTekYiLNtbIwxWbIDMgR0byu1THbhdZcRmc5i1R4o3cFl369oAz3on0EdR49hq7PStw+58lpMKk+QuHIVw8Bo5tkjc=;
I help manage a network of 6 computers, all running Win 7. The boss has asked me to say whether I think it is better to leave the computer on at night or turn off. He is trying to weigh up the eco costs with bringing electric as compared to the costs on the computer and turning ti off/on etc.
Any thoughts please?
The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG