Re: [LUG] Computers - leave on or turn off

On 21/03/17 15:11, Richard Brown via list wrote:
Hi Guys

I help manage a network of 6 computers, all running Win 7. The boss has asked me to say whether I think it is better to leave the computer on at night or turn off. He is trying to weigh up the eco costs with bringing electric as compared to the costs on the computer and turning ti off/on etc.

Any thoughts please?
--
Kind Regards

Richard Brown

Turn off. And also put up PV so the daytime electricity is free!

Tom te tom te tom