[LUG] Vault7

I've been spending most of my time so far today leisurely browsing
through the latest Wikileaks dump of weaponized CIA goodies.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-07/wikileaks-hold-press-conference-vault-7-release-8am-eastern

Very interesting stuff. I'm sure it will filter through to the
mainstream news once they've had a chance to digest it but I highly
recommend grabbing the original source for now*:

https://file.wikileaks.org/torrent/WikiLeaks-Year-Zero-2017-v1.7z.torrent

Bizarrely one of the things that most intrigues me is how well written a
lot of their technical support documentation is - the section on setting
up a Solaris/SPARC tftp boot service is much nicer than any of the stuff
I've slogged through before.

Predictably, there's a LOT of bad news in there I'm afraid. Nothing so
far the more paranoid of us weren't already expecting but hard
confirmation is always a bit of a depressing moment. Unplug those smart TVs!

Cheers

*archive password is: SplinterItIntoAThousandPiecesAndScatterItIntoTheWinds