Re: [LUG] Cheap tablet

On 25/02/17 15:14, Eion MacDonald via list wrote:

I have grandchildren who use KIDS edition of Amazon Fire, which provided
you download all you want in apps etc within first year of use to a
(separate purchase) memory chip, appears to work well.
Set up for 'age appropriate' is quite good.
No Idea on proper adults Amazon Fire.
Local store has second hand ones for Â60.

That is one I have considered. I say one, when I look on the Amazon site I see that there are lots of versions, the dearest being Â170.

Neil