Re: [LUG] Cheap tablet

On Feb 25, 2017, Neil via list wrote:

> So I have been looking online. And, as usual, I have finished up very
> confused. (I don't want anything to do with an iPad, or with Windows, so
> that Android is all that is left apparently.)

There is a company, IJT Direct, that sometimes offers cheap
tablets. The Kids version sounds a good idea. Worth looking to see what
they have but with caution; my wife has an iPad and I tried to compensate
by getting an android tablet and IJT Direct sold me one that was cheap
but almost useless. It earned 'worst buy' in Which?

Tony Sumner