[LUG] Tech Jam was Re: Plymouth LUG meeting tomorrow

Hi  Started a new thread here.

On 25/02/17 08:27, Gordon Henderson via list wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Feb 2017, M. J. Everitt via list wrote:
>
>> Yup, aiming to be there to do some Arduino-related stuff .. gonna bring
>> a couple of my boards along, see what Gordon and I can come up with to
>> do ...
>
> Er - confused now. I won't be going to the Plymouth meet today. No
> plans to go at all, just the Paignton one.
>
> Gordon

I will add more Arduino activities to the website next jam page then,
If I set up tables so there is room to sit round.l and still chat while
at the same time plenty of room for plugging things in,  I may set up 1
monitor as this is useful if more than 1 person is looking at a screen.

if you want me to link to any websites or repositories  I can do,  in
case anyone wants to do any pre jam downloading of software

Paul