[ Date Index ]
[ Thread Index ]
[ <= Previous by date /
[ Next by date /
thread => ]
Re: [LUG] Chromium / Keepass
- To: "list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [LUG] Chromium / Keepass
- From: "Tremayne, Steve via list" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 20:02:57 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=neutral (sender IP is 22.214.171.124) smtp.mailfrom=honeywell.com; dcglug.org.uk; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;dcglug.org.uk; dmarc=fail action=none header.from=honeywell.com;
- Content-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dclug.org.uk; s=1475831162; h=Sender:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:Reply-To:From:List-Subscribe:List-Help:List-Post:List-Unsubscribe:List-Id:Subject:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:References:Message-ID:Date:To; bh=CbJEQ4Q5TLKlEedE9T1pWFlvXmbIkiLR/0vHDZNlFp4=; b=s29iNHOMI6knHAHSNn7E1V9HZ0uC/ikq+KuWhQ9jtELyknAhW9dHaDkHHzmN0YxvTu4h9f4MKqT1FFc2KzIkckWfBWRvwKZI5R7Lgr+ntKSiM72KO4vgMHnJncYzvYon1zGyj5t5Hb9FUCyAushe3iuKRxUn/u7hpnKg3X2Aplg=;
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=Honeywell.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=cTcJL47Rm+dTUK28zlL+3aW12yNf8tQhXSgczC+R4ec=; b=CVL24+KdXrWHCAP+B3Ms4WxduFpj2i7lXuoMxzvmM+JscsQt/UdrcBjEkh9ErkTNTRqCPp6cZz8ofxd+Nli8Nv1tJXJK91uDoi/90LNsGBB6wu5jvlFaiDw14YdhjDa4rPonLF8K2p/MRUEy6UzKxCi0eWMRbmfYFNT8iYFNiFw=
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
- Thread-index: AQHShrHmfL0XNNj8t0uavAEACphb9qFqfE1w
- Thread-topic: [LUG] Chromium / Keepass
What is your default web browser? Keepass will just use that (by default).
You can override this in Keepass under Tools-->Options-->Integration-->URL
But, I don't understand this:
Main problem seems to be that I cannot add extensions. If I go to Menu then
the extension is grayed out.
Why you are referring to extensions under Chromium (that's how I read your email)?
This has nothing to do with Keepass (unless I'm mistaken...)
I use Keepass on my Windows (work) laptop and several Linux distros (Mint / Arch /
etc)... I just let Keepass use the default browser to open any URLs...
From: list [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Henry Bremridge via list
Sent: 14 February 2017 11:02
Subject: [LUG] Chromium / Keepass
Running Debian Testing
I have started to use Keypass to keep track of my logins (and share them with
android). Using Keypass with Firefox (my default browser) works but for some reason
I cannot get Keypass working with Chromium
Main problem seems to be that I cannot add extensions. If I go to Menu then the
extension is grayed out.
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately
verified digital signature is not binding.
Tue 14 Feb 11:02:08 GMT 2017
The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG