Re: [LUG] Chromium / Keepass

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 11:10:47AM +0000, Tremayne, Steve via list wrote:
> Glad you found that out :)
>
> Just to "close the loop" on this, from a strictly Keepass point of view... do you
> actually need the extensions anyway? I don't think you do.
>
> But I'd be interested to know otherwise.
>
> Thanks

Do I need the extensions?

-   For firefox (iceweasel), the plug-in (keefox) automatically fills in
    the password

-   I installed keefox because it was not clear on the website that it was
    not necessary.

    Will try xdotool and get rid of the keefox extension

Will play with the programme and see how I can get it work better.

Thanks again

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately