Re: [LUG] Retro computers at the Paignton Tech Jam ...

On 12/02/17 21:22, Gordon Henderson via list wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Feb 2017, Paul Sutton wrote:
>
>> I need to put a photo of that on the website in the mean time, there is
>> a write up here http://torbaytechjam.org.uk/home/feb2017writeup next jam
>> 11th March.
>
> Cheers, Paul.
>
> I'm thinking of bringing along some Arduino stuff next month and
> demonstrate an alternative way to program them - if there's any interest.
>
> (I've develped my own system that's completely independant of the
> "Arduino" way of doing things - it uses standard Makefiles and my own
> written from scratch task scheduller)
>
> what's the isse with soldering? ie. Why can't we?
>
> Gordon

Sounds interesting,  I know they have a new IDE (software) and the Web
based one,

I think some of the young people are into arduino,  as well as harley,
me, and Robin has one,  Sebastian has one if he comes.

re soldering

I am not sure if we are covered for soldering in the insurance, plus
ideally we need a few bigish bits of wood or soldering mats so the
tables don't get damaged.

--
http://www.zleap.net
diaspora : zleap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx