[ Date Index ]
[ Thread Index ]
[ <= Previous by date /
[ Next by date /
thread => ]
Re: [LUG] Retro computers at the Paignton Tech Jam ...
- To: Devon/Cornwall GNU LUG <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [LUG] Retro computers at the Paignton Tech Jam ...
- From: Gordon Henderson via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 21:22:25 +0000 (GMT)
- Delivered-to: dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Distribution: world
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dclug.org.uk; s=1475831162; h=Sender:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Reply-To:From:List-Subscribe:List-Help:List-Post:List-Unsubscribe:List-Id:Subject:MIME-Version:References:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:To:Date; bh=T06sCMxtEjPve8tHaf/Wp12fPPFypI0tvNcG/SaKD3g=; b=dBNp850nV/2fpQHm0E4bGKc5CwCX4g1DabZ86R8OdP6UjHub7BUVXQtS1ayTLPdEmi/ZXNQ7+THhjwWENT7P+jCXH4U1t8w/bdNk23MgPBWNMayyHAJrdrCgoQ8Ok72RBhLINnTIkwWRVCrM5MuHyJMFMD0r2F8OY5CMGuhyh7w=;
On Sun, 12 Feb 2017, Paul Sutton wrote:
I need to put a photo of that on the website in the mean time, there is
a write up here http://torbaytechjam.org.uk/home/feb2017writeup next jam
I'm thinking of bringing along some Arduino stuff next month and
demonstrate an alternative way to program them - if there's any interest.
(I've develped my own system that's completely independant of the
"Arduino" way of doing things - it uses standard Makefiles and my own
written from scratch task scheduller)
what's the isse with soldering? ie. Why can't we?
The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG