Re: [LUG] Sharing our printer

On 09/09/2016 08:45, barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Thanks, I will have a look at that. I suppose that this way I can keep
> my printer linked to my computer via a USB cable, while the laptop
> downstairs will be using its wifi link to my computer upstairs.

This is sometimes useful if WiFi goes wrong only on printer as then an
email to USB connected machine gives you a back up route to printer;
provided the sending machine is connected by ethernet and not WiFi
(otherwise both Machine and Printer disconnected in event WiFi failure)
 --
regards
Eion MacDonald