Re: [LUG] More Scam Phone Calls

On 03/08/16 18:37, Eion MacDonald wrote:

On 03/08/2016 11:00, Adrian Midgley wrote:
My plan is to say something like this.

I normally say "Which Mr/Mrs Ms Mac Donald do you want in our company?
Do you want the one in our IT helpdesk?
At this point the phone usually goes dead or   (in "Horrified" voice
tone) "Are you a company? answer 'yes' Phone goes dead.

I like this one. I will certainly consider it as an alternative, and quick, way to deal with it.

Thanks,

Neil