Re: [LUG] Plymouth Uni - over to (some of) us?

The Atomic.

On Thu, 21 Jul 2016, 16:41 M. J. Everitt, <m.j.everitt@xxxxxxx> wrote:
In more direct answer to your question, Adrian, I understand Brussels city to be relatively dull and dysfunctional (dunno why, that's just what I've been told). So apart from circulating with the nerds and geeks, and drinking beer .. I'm not sure what other bona-fide attractions there might be ...

MJE