Re: [LUG] Plymouth Uni - over to (some of) us?

Hi Rod,

This is great stuff. I'm happy to help, and I will also forward your
message to some PU Linux-friendly people I know who may not be on the
mailing list.

In terms of a PU LUG meeting, how about we start with August Plymouth
meeting of DCLUG? I was trying to drum some support up for this on the
list a while back:

Sat 27th August, 12 noon, Hush Coffee, Plymouth.

We could talk more then about next steps.

All the best

Andy