Re: [LUG] Plymouth Uni - over to (some of) us?

On 21/07/16 08:16, Adrian Midgley wrote:
> There is a day set internationally for Linux demonstrations, I think in
> October this year.
>
> This may be a reason and a thing to join in with?
> Money rations.

There is software freedom day,  which is on September 17th,  I have
moved the Tech jam to this date (3rd Sat) rather than the usual Second
Saturday) to coincide with this.

Sadly the teams behind this are all volunteers so the website isn't as
polished or updated as it needs to be,  so things are never going to
have an impact unless that changes.  BUT perhaps if we can get students
on board, if they take Free software to heart and care enough there is
plenty of opportunity to contribute to these initiatives

Paul