From: list [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of M. J. Everitt
Sent: 14 May 2016 13:53
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] Embedded hobby boards

http://www.orangepi.org/
> If you want to do electronic interfacing, there is always the
> Beaglebone Black, which having solved its manufacturing delays by
> allowing
> element14 to build a bulk volume of approved clones, has a load of IO
> pins and UARTs and buses available via its expansion headers.
http://beagleboard.org/black

One of the most interesting projects I forgot to mention with the Banana-pi is that
they make their own 'router board' which has the A20 on-board, Wifi again, sata
*and* a 4-port ethernet switch allowing you to build your own customised router!

http://www.banana-pi.org/r1.html

Hope that inspires a few projects :)