Re: [LUG] Embedded hobby boards

http://www.orangepi.org/
> If you want to do electronic interfacing, there is always the Beaglebone
> Black, which having solved its manufacturing delays by allowing
> element14 to build a bulk volume of approved clones, has a load of IO
> pins and UARTs and buses available via its expansion headers.
http://beagleboard.org/black

One of the most interesting projects I forgot to mention with the
Banana-pi is that they make their own 'router board' which has the A20
on-board, Wifi again, sata *and* a 4-port ethernet switch allowing you
to build your own customised router!

http://www.banana-pi.org/r1.html

Hope that inspires a few projects :)