Re: [LUG] New lug website and Pale Moon browser (Solved)

On Sun, 8 Nov 2015 13:56:42 +0000
Brad Rogers <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sun, 8 Nov 2015 13:20:13 +0000
> Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hello Neil,
>
> >If anyone can suggest where to look next I would be grateful,
>
> Sorry to say this, but it's probably your end;  I use Pale Moon myself
> and can view http://www.dcglug.org.uk without problems.
>
> Clearing cache and cookies may help.  If that doesn't work, I'd also
> try disabling those plugins, even though you're using them in Firefox
> without problems.  Still no joy?  Try a 'virgin' PM profile.

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried clearing out the cache first and
that worked. I will never know what it was that caused the blip but at
least it is now working properly.

Computers .... they are great when they are working properly,

Neil