[LUG] New lug website and Pale Moon browser

I have had a look at the new lug web site. I have several browsers
installed. When I use Firefox, Opera, Vivaldi or Midori browsers to
look at the site I have no problem.

I also have the Pale Moon browser installed, which up to now looks to
be very good. However when I try to look at the lug website in PM I
have a problem. Instead of the expected page I just get a message in
the top left hand corner saying "It Works!" in bold.

I did think of the add-ons of course. However FF has the same ones as
PM and in fact several others too which I have not bothered or needed
to include in PM.

If it is relevant, I am using Xubuntu 14.04 LTS, 64 bit.

If anyone can suggest where to look next I would be grateful,

Neil