Re: [LUG] New lug website and Pale Moon browser (Solved)

On Sun, 8 Nov 2015 17:24:43 +0000
Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

>Thanks for the suggestions. I tried clearing out the cache first and
>that worked. I will never know what it was that caused the blip but at

Cache can become corrupted.  I've had it happen here on more than one
occasion.  Usually as a result of a forced shutdown (read: powercut) of
the computer whilst the cache was being written to.

>Computers .... they are great when they are working properly,

Half the time, I'm amazed they work at all.   :-)

--
 Regards  _
Love is a temple, love is a shrine