Re: [LUG] On Linus, Linux and Security

On 05/11/15 22:53, Martijn Grooten wrote:
I thought this a really good piece on Linux, security (and the lack
thereof) and the role Linus Torvalds plays in all of this:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/business/2015/11/05/net-of-insecurity-the-kernel-of-the-argument/

Martijn.

I wouldn't call them Cassandras - more people trying to get some work.
There will always be problems with the kernel - but if you suffer from a security leak there the kernel is the last of your problems.
Tom te tom te tom