[LUG] Website restored

Hi,

apologies for delay on this, but have reinstated the website after the
events at the start of the week.

I have downgraded all accounts except Paul's and my own. This is purely
precautionary.

I have applied evil propriety 2nd factor plugin, until I can find a
suitable free software based plugin or service for same (sorry pure
laziness on my part, as they can't be hard to write).

I need to instate a better backup regime (for which I need to replace
the machine that was doing it, which developed a fault start of the week).

 Simon