Re: [LUG] On Linus, Linux and Security

On 5 November 2015 22:53:24 GMT+00:00, Martijn Grooten <martijn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I thought this a really good piece on Linux, security (and the lack
thereof) and the role Linus Torvalds plays in all of this:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/business/2015/11/05/net-of-insecurity-the-kernel-of-the-argument/

Martijn.

I'd rather be running my nuclear facility on Linux rather than XP like those Iranian guys were doing. Seriously though, criticising Linux security while failing to mention the security of any other OS seems somewhat one-sided.

Kevin